ZAGAT TO GO is an iPhone application where you can get a year’s access to fresh restaurant ratings and reviews from over 45 trusted guides. In the offline mode also you can also browse restaurants traveling by plane, subway or anywhere without reception. The online and offline features of the app are worth the cost if you consider yourself a food connoisseur. The offline feature is pretty cool too since unlimited data is not available on every plan. I would say its really easy to use, the interface is very user friendly and its actually kinda fun to readthe reviews to all the places that they have listed. So what are you having for dinner tonight? Check out the app if you have not done it yet and let me know what you think about it…..
• GPS: Find nearby restaurants automatically.
• Advanced search: Mix and match by any criteria.
• Sort: Filter by food, décor service or cost.
• Reservations: Reserve table instantly.
• Recommendations: Tell you where to take dates, clients, friends and more.
• Augmented Reality (3Gs only): See nearby restaurant rating through your iPhone camera.
• Top Rated Lists: “Best of” in your city like best buys, best burgers, most romantic and more.
• Write reviews: You can submit your opinion anytime.
• Maps, photos, add contacts and sent to friends.