WordsWorth by 99Games Online Private Limited impressed me with its rather large community of players – over 400,000! WordsWorth is a word gaming app that has you link letters to trace words you find! You can choose to play against a random opponent, a friend or a local multi-player. You can also choose to play as a single player. While I was still learning the game, I chose to play as a single player. The app let me choose the grid size between a three, four or five mini word sized grid or a four, five, six or seven normal word sized grid. I also had the option to choose if I wanted a shuffle count!
WordsWorth allows you to create words by tapping on adjacent letters. When you begin to find words, you’ll notice how points are awarded based on the length of the word, as well as the ranking of letters. The ranking of letters is shown by the dots on the tile. Wild cards are blue tiles with a white star on them; they can be used as any letter. As soon as you reach a certain amount of points, you will level up. When this happens, you will be shown your next targeted goal. Hitting that goal will level you up again! I can never stop playing until I hit my next goal! While playing WordsWorth, I was given quests to complete. My very first quest was pretty simple. I just had to create three four-letter words. But believe me; the quests only got harder from there! After reaching some of the higher levels, WordsWorth became a surprising challenge! I loved it! If you love word games, you should try out WordsWorth! It definitely has a twist!
iTunes lists WordsWorth’s features as such:
- Play it on the gorgeous 4″ display of the iPhone 5
- Universal Binary: Enjoy the WordsWorth experience on iPhone and iPad
- Play alone or challenge your Facebook friends online
- 3 exciting game modes – Classic, Timed and Tumble
- Choose from 5×5, 6×6, 7×7 and 8×8 grids
- Unlock special tiles and new strategies as you progress
- Use Power-Ups – Finder, Replacer, Resetter and Reviver to dominate the word battles
- Earn Stars as you play to unlock Power-Ups or purchase them
- Check meaning of words formed and expand your vocabulary
- Chat with friends as you play
- Complete numerous levels with different rankings
- Supports official Scrabble word lists – TWL/SOWPODS/ENABLE
- Hop on the global leaderboard and Improve your Vocab Power