Wake Alarm by Tiny Hearts Limited is a revolutionary alarm clock application that’s equipped with three different alarm styles that are sure to wake you up! Whether you like the traditional swiping option, the slap and slip option that has virtual snooze capability or the shaking option, that’s sure to wake up the deepest of sleepers, you’ll find one that works best for you!
Wake Alarm is simplicity at its best! With a spin dial and gesture based UI for setting and interacting with alarms, you’ll never be late for anything! You can set up to eight repeatable alarms, which I can definitely appreciate. These alarms can be personalized with 12 different alarm sounds. I love Wake Alarm’s layout so much, I want to be sure to mention it. First of all, it’s just beautiful, and yes, I guess an alarm can be beautiful. The background is a deep blue, fading with an ombre effect into a plum shade. In the middle of your screen is a large digital clock that you can spin, to get it to the exact time you want. Tap the minutes. Then, spin the circle to get them to change. The same goes for the hour. To make a reoccurring alarm, just tap the tiny arrow at the very bottom of your screen. Once you do that, you’ll be given options for the alarm’s sound, along with a line up of all the days of the week. You can tap the days you want this alarm to occur. I have alarms that occur Monday-Friday, because those are the days of the week that I work. It’s that simple! Wake Alarm is an incredible and simple app that can be useful to anyone and everyone!
iTunes lists Wake Alarm’s features as such:
- Simple gesture-based UI for setting and interacting with alarms
- Spin the dial to easily set alarms
- Create up to 8 repeatable alarms
- Swipe down to view alarms and pull down to switch them on/off
- Personalize with 12 exclusive built-in alarm sounds
- SLAP & FLIP mode transforms your iPhone into an old-school alarm clock using a virtual Snooze Button; SLAP to Snooze or FLIP your iPhone to turn off the alarm
- SHAKE mode forces you to physically shake your phone until the Shake Bar is filled up—the movement is sure to wake up your body while the sound wakes up your head.
- Choose from 3 difficulty settings in SHAKE mode
- Set recurring alarms for any day of the week
- Progressive alarm sounds that get louder gradually
- Visually stunning in both portrait and landscape
iTunes describes Wake Alarm like so:
Meet Wake, the most beautiful and innovative alarm for iPhone. Slap to snooze, flip your phone over to turn off alarms or Shake to wake. Get up your way with Wake! Wake combines simplicity and design into one revolutionary alarm app. With 3 alarm styles to choose from:
- SLAP & FLIP: Equipped with a virtual Snooze Button and perfect for anyone craving a few extra moments of sleep.
- SHAKE: Ideal for deep sleepers who need more than a traditional alarm clock to wake them from their stupor.
- SWIPE: A simple option for dreamers who like to keep things basic.
Which alarm style suits you best?
From heavy dozers to lighter dreamers, Wake is the perfect alarm for everyone. Allow Wake to brighten your day, so every morning can be uncomplicated and elegant.
Wake will get you up no matter what, but to use the SLAP & FLIP alarm styles you’ll need to leave Wake running onscreen and charging overnight. Set Wake to Night Mode and place your iPhone face up next to your bed. Do not lock your screen as this feature uses the proximity sensor.