TurboScan quickly scans multipage documents into high-quality PDFs. It’s like having a copy machine/scanner in your pocket that’s available upon demand! TurboScan was developed by Pixoft, and been the #1 business app in the USA, along with 33 other countries for five consecutive months already! Those are some incredible statistics, but well deserved for this incredible little app!
TurboScan is super easy to use! Simply snap a picture of your document and watch as TurboScan takes a clear and bright picture of it! The resolution of images taken with TurboScan couldn’t possibly be any clearer! You can see every little number and letter! If you want to crop the image of your document, you can do that, too! As soon as you take the picture, TurboScan brings up a frame and asks you to adjust it to perfection! Your shown a red box over the picture you just took. You can drag each edge to wherever you want! I absolutely love how when dragging an edge, TurboScan enlarges that section, allowing you perfectly align your frame to the edge of your document! This app is the real deal! It’s actually better than a copy machine! I say that because a copy machine doesn’t always give you a high-resolution image – especially after it’s been copied! You know what I mean; the writing on your document starts to look faded and more of a light gray rather than the black it’s suppose to be. TurboScan gives you the same image your eyes can see! It’s not a wonder why the app is so popular!
TurboScan costs $1.99 to download and is worth every single penny! You can save your documents in TurboScan, to your camera roll, email them as a JPEG or PDF and even print them! This app has really given me an easy way to be efficient!
iTunes lists TurboScan’s features as such:
• Automatic document edge detection/perspective correction
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
• SureScan mode for very sharp scans
• Document naming, storage inside the app and search
• Multipage editing: reorder, delete and add pages
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Open PDFs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (to send to clouds) or fax apps
• AirPrint: requires 3GS or iPhone 4 with iOS 4.2
• Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
• Small memory footprint