Temple Run: Brave
Imangi Studios, the developer of the hit app, Temple Run, have paired up with Disney to create a version of Temple Run for the movie, Brave! Have you seen Brave? If not, you are seriously missing out! You can get a taste of the brilliant movie from this app, Temple Run: Brave.
Like Temple Run, Temple Run: Brave is, of course, a running game. Only your runner isn’t the Indiana Jones-like character. Instead, you run as Princess Merida, the courageous young girl in Disney’s Brave! Offering the always-attractive Disney animation, mixed with vivid graphics and high quality depth, Temple Run: Brave will blow you away! Go ahead and attempt to peal your eyes off this simply divine scene! These graphics are undeniably perfect, which is pretty much expected from Disney. But, these are still better than I imagined. You absolutely must see them to appreciate. To be honest, I’ve played my fair share of running games, so I’m a little burnt out with them. But, Temple Run: Brave keeps my complete attention. I feel like I’m actually inside the movie! I absolutely love how Merida talks to you while she’s running! I’ve bought her a couple new outfits from the store, and didn’t have to spend a penny of my own money! I had enough coins from my gameplay to buy them with that! I love an app that doesn’t force in-app purchases!
Collect Coins and power-ups while using swift moves to jump, slide and dodge! Beware of Mordu, the demonic bear, who you will need to outrun! Swift moves and your great archery skills will help you in your journey! How many meters can you run in Temple Run: Brave?
iTunes lists Temple Run: Brave’s features as such:
- Introducing ARCHERY – tap targets to shoot a bulls eye and earn extra coins
- New, amazing visuals. It looks better than ever!
- All new environments inspired by Disney/Pixar Brave and the wilds of Scotland
- Play as Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave
- Outrun Mordu, the demon bear, to earn running glory
Temple Run: Brave also includes all the great features from Temple Run. iTunes lists them as such:
- Simple swipe and tilt control that are easy to use and just feel right
- Level up your character and use crazy power-ups
- Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements to compete with your friends
- Endless play!