Sushi Mushi by Aspyr Media, Inc. is a pretty cool gaming app where you play as a monster who eats sushi! You need to create sushi rolls by matching colors and shapes as quick as you possibly can! The object of the game is to get more sushi rolls than your opponent before the timer runs out. When making sushi rolls, you need to match at least three sushi pieces that are either the same color or the same shape. You can protect the stack of sushi you’ve already made by creating “feed rolls”. This is done by matching sushi bites of the same color and including all four different shapes. Keep your eyes pealed for this special match! You can actually rob your opponent of their sushi stack by making “rob rolls”. This is done by matching sushi bites of the same shape, but include all four different colors. Each game played in Sushi Mushi is three turns long for each player. Each turn lasts 90 seconds, so work with the time you have! You can choose a random opponent or a Facebook friend to play against.
Sushi Mushi lets you choose your sushi monster! Not only can you choose between six different monsters, but you can also choose your username. Little personalized details like these are my specialty! I love them! I chose a hilarious looking one-eyed, orange monster named Omega-3. Haha! Sushi Mushi isn’t a very well known app, but it is rather new. If you like matching games, I would definitely recommend checking it out.
iTunes lists Sushi Mushi’s features as such:
- Fast-paced, quick-thinking gameplay – Use touch-and-drag motion to quickly match sushi bites
- Asynchronous Multiplayer – Take turns with your friends and play when you’re ready
- Single player snack mode – Practice your combos
- Deep strategy – Use defensive and offensive combos along with in-game Specials and Surprises for big scores
- 10 loveable monsters – More on the way!
- Monster belt level progression – Reach Black Belt level for big Dojo respect
- Fortune Cookie gifting – Help your friends win coins
- Unlimited Challenges – Earn coins and level up by completing challenges
- Facebook Connect integration