Stickman Downhill by Robert Szeleney is $0.99 to download in the app store. It’s the newest of the Stickman iOS games, and it’s taking the app store by storm! It’s more than a game; it’s an experience – a realistic one, at that! You’ll be biking downhill in the most picturesque scenes that appear to be hand drawn! Every track you’ll ride on is just beautiful! From cavern and caves to mountains that peer out of the ocean, you’ll appreciate them all! The day even changes to night! What a game! There are in-app purchases available ranging from $0.99 to $9.99 for extra bikes, modes and power-ups!
Stickman Downhill offers 70 different tracks, keeping you entertained for quite some time! There are seven different stages that are kind of like “worlds”. Each stage has ten different tracks that you’ll need to complete before moving onto the next! You’ll start with the Beginner stage, eventually moving to Average, European Cup, Experienced, Skilled, Pro and finally Master! If you don’t want to wait to move onto a new stage, you can make an in-app purchase to unlock them sooner! Your riding on each track is rated with a one, two or three star score. You can move to the next track with just a one star score, but your rating will reflect that.
Stickman Downhill’s controls are a breeze to pick up! Simply tilt to lean and rotate. You can use your brake by leaning forward, and you can accelerate by leaning backwards. It’s that simple! It’s a pretty fast-paced game that will keep you on your toes, while you’re trying to control this bike that seems like it’s going 50 miles per hour! Do your best to stay balanced! You can easily crash your bike, and when you do, your game will end, forcing you to start over! Stickman Downhill is my new addiction! If you try it out, I’m sure it’ll be yours, too!
iTunes lists Stickman Downhill’s features as such:
- Unique and beautiful graphic style
- More than 70 beautiful designed tracks set in stunning atmospheres like Woods, Ocean, Night, etc.
- Downhill tracks, Trial tracks, Free ride tracks, etc.
- More than 15 unique designed ultra realistic bikes, including E-bikes, retro bikes, future bikes, and many more
- Fully physic enabled bike and physic enabled player for spectacular crashes
- Different unique amazing atmospheric locations, from forest to mountains, day and night, etc.
- Get achievements for special stunts
- Directly compare to your friends and all other players with the builtin leaderboard and tournament tracks
- Directly record your gameplay and share your best rides or crashes with your friends on Facebook, Youtube or Twitter
- Tilt or button control, whichever you prefer
- Integrated gameplay recording and video sharing
iTunes describes Stickman Downhill like so:
Experience ultra realistic and fast paced action packed downhill biking in stunning environments. Choose from more than 15 different bikes, including full suspension bikes, retro bikes or even electro bikes. Bike in various different locations, ranging from tracks in deep forest to mountain tracks high up in the air. All bikes are unique designed with stunning realistic physics.
Additionally, Compete with your friends at special ranked event tracks, share your gameplay videos and watch others people best ride.
• From the makers of various top hits like Stick Stunt Biker, Stickman Cliff Diving, Stickman Base Jumper, Rope’n'Fly and more…
No in-app purchase is required, you can play and complete the entire game without having to purchase anything, everything can be unlocked by progressing through the game.
Take a look at the Stickman Downhill Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdPIOWL9qhE
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!