Smart Office 2
Smart Office 2 by Picsel is an app that lets you view, create, edit and share any Microsoft Office document right from your iOS device! Viewing and sharing these documents isn’t hard, but creating and editing them is a completely different story! To be able to create a Microsoft Office doc right from your phone is completely impressive! Smart Office 2 also lets you download files right from Box, Dropbox and Google Docs! The app even enables printing! You can print to an unnamable amount of wireless printers from 34 different manufacturers!
I’d suggest going through the “getting started” tab, to figure out just how Smart Office 2 works. It’s more complicated than the typical business app. For heaven’s sake, you’re using Microsoft Office on your cell phone! When going through the introductions, you’ll learn how to find your files, where your menu bars are, how touch gestures work, how zooming works and all about printing!
When you open up Smart Office 2, you’re greeted with a saying that says, “Picsel Smart Office, take your office anywhere!” That’s exactly the truth! The app really does make you feel like you can do your office work at any time or any place! Smart Office 2 is the businessman’s must have app!
iTunes lists Smart Office 2’s features and formats as such:
— Features —
- View and edit major office documents.
- Edit text directly in your document.
- Export to PDF.
- Print to thousands of wireless printers, but not all.
- Choose fonts, colours, alignment, formatting, move images, and more.
- Unique Document Info View.
- Visually appealing Timeline View
- Send and receive email attachments.
- Create and delete files in storage.
- Recalculate spreadsheets and update charts with new formulae.
- Zoom to any size from multiple-pages-on-screen, to huge.
- Slide show presentation.
- Cut and paste selections to the special scrap book and system clipboard.
- Undo mistakes easily.
- Reflow pages to fit screen or use full page layout.
- Tablet user interface with easy dialogues.
- Phone UI, with multi-touch or single touch gestures.
- World’s first stereo 3D document viewing.
- High performance loading and zooming.
- Search for text, and follow hypertext links.
- Navigate easily to any page with convenient gestures.
- Dropbox file sharing to cloud storage.
- Google Docs file sharing for some files, beta
- Box file hosting cloud service.
- Create new documents from optional templates.
- File browsing is convenient and fast.
- Save correctly in original format without losing data.
— File formats —
- Microsoft Office: all versions since 1997:
- Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx (viewing and editing);
- Adobe Acrobat PDF Viewer, PDF Reader, Save as PDF;
- JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images (viewing);
- Vector WMF and EMF diagrams (viewing).
- Print to selected wireless printers supporting HP PCL3GUI, PCL6, PCL5, Epson ESC/P-R, Samsung SPL.
— Languages —
Application localised for:
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
View documents in the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Korean, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
— Connect —
For up to date product news, sneak peaks and announcements find us on Facebook and Twitter: