Santa’s Christmas Village
Santa’s Christmas Village by EnsenaSoft is an app just packed with Christmas festivities! There are 17 very different and fun activities that could get you into the Christmas spirit even if it were the middle of the summer!
You can choose which game you want to play in Santa’s Christmas Village by moving around the village and touching the animated buildings and other items! Each will take you into a different game! I could never talk about all the different games, seeing as there are 17 of them, but I do want to say that there are plenty for kids and even more for adults! My absolute favorite is “Four In A Row”. It’s just like Connect Four, only played with ornaments! You can play it as a one player or two! I also LOVE Snowman Hangman! My little girly loves Tic Tac Toe and Dots! I highly recommend this extremely festive app packed with great content for anyone who loves paying a little for a lot! That’s exactly what Santa’s Christmas Village is, too! You pay $1.99 for more games than you’ll have time to play! There’s something for everyone!
iTunes lists Santa’s Christmas Village’s features as such:
- Mahjong – Enjoy this relaxing tile matching game with lovely Christmas backgrounds and music.
- Four In A Row – Line up the ornaments with jazzy music in the background. The first one with 4 in a row wins. 1 player and 2 player games.
- Checkers – The classic board game is brought to life with a fun Christmas cookie theme! 1 player and 2 player games.
- Snowman Hangman – Guess the Christmas themed words before the snowman melts away while beautiful Christmas guitar music play in the background.
- Sudoku – Hang the 9 different Christmas ornaments using Sudoku rules.
- Word Search – Find the words related to different categories in this word search game with fun Christmas theme.
- Candy Cane Twist – Play this fun candy flipping game with either 1 or 2 players.
- Solitaire – Play Klondike 3 with a Christmas theme. Relax and enjoy this classic game in portrait or landscape mode.
- Minesweeper – This is just like minesweeper, but here you apply logic to avoid opening the gifts that have clothes in them. Who wants to get clothes at Christmas, right?
- Dots – play the pencil and paper game where you connect dots to make boxes. 1 player and 2 player games.
- Tic Tac Toe – You get to be Santa (as the O) playing against the elves (as the X). Fun little animations make this one a joy to watch. Both 1 player and 2 player games are supported.
- Oh Christmas Tree! – Think of the Simon game but with 7 bells on a Christmas Tree. You will feel like a real musician as you play them in the same order as given by the app. A new bell is added at the end of each round of played bells to stretch your mind.
- Reindeer Match’Em Up – In this matching game you match up the reindeer while learning their names. In round 2 you match up the items to help everyone get to the Christmas party.
- Santa’s List – His list of children who have been naughty and nice is really long and it needs to be sorted. By matching names that start with the first letter shown on the screen, young Santa’s helpers get the good boys and girls separated from the bad ones in no time at all. Round 2 has the letter anywhere. Round 3 has 2 letters anywhere.
- Snowman Math – Build a snowman by answering simple math problems. This one gets rave reviews from younger players!
- Night Before Christmas – Of course the toys have to be delivered and that’s a big job. The elves are already so busy and Santa could sure use some help planning out his route. In the Night Before Christmas activity section, players navigate Santa’s sleigh. Once on his way, he’s counting on his helpers to remember the order of the continents that Santa needs to deliver presents to, so that all the good boys and girls get their gifts.
- Bear Piano – In easy mode, your young one can play the Bear Piano by just clicking on the Christmas bears. It’s sure to get some happy giggles from your little musician. In medium or difficult setting, they can also record and play back their own creations. In “Hard” mode you can learn these 4 classic songs: Jingle Bells, Twinkle Twinkle, Row Your Boat and London Bridge. Just tap the bears when the falling stars line up with the star containers.