Quick Drafts – Notes, Errands and Shopping List by Sebastian Obentheuer is a productivity app that allows you to be uber efficient in your every day life. I downloaded this app free through AppGratis, but it usually costs $2.99. Let me tell you right off the bat. That three bucks is well spent for what you get! Knowing what Quick Drafts has to offer, I would spent that without thinking!
Quick Drafts is the superman of all note-taking apps! It’s so simple, yet efficient! As soon as the app opens up, you’re already on a screen that’s ready to take down your note. The app saves every single character you type automatically, so you won’t ever lose anything! Once you make a note, you can keep it inside Quick Drafts or send it via email, SMS, iMessage, Twitter, Facebook or any app that can receive texts! Your note can even be saved to Dropbox! What if you want to make your note into a to do list? You can do that, too! When writing up your list, simply press, “return” after each task you want on your list. Then just press the arrow icon. You’ll see that “Make Todo” is your very first option. Tap that to turn your note into a checkmark-able list! It’s incredible! Once you’re done with a task on your list, simply tap it to check it off! It will then turn gray instead of black, dimming it out a bit! I love Quick Drafts! It’s simple to use, all while making me uber efficient!
iTunes lists Quick Drafts’ features as such:
- Beautiful page view: Quickly swipe through your notes like pages in a book.
- To do lists: Convert any note into a checklist with selectable items.
- Quick capture: Every time you open the app you get a new blank note ready to capture your ideas.
- Export notes to anywhere: Send notes via email, SMS, iMessage, Twitter, Facebook and any app that can receive text on your device.
- Link mode: Capture phone numbers, addresses and URLs and make them tappable links.
- Reminders and alarms: Add notes as alarm events to your calendar or tap the Email Self button to send notes to your email inbox.
- Dropbox: Save your notes to your Dropbox with a single tap. Or append them to a “Quick Drafts Journal” text file that is created in your Dropbox.
- Evernote: With a single tap create a new note in the default Evernote notebook.
- Getting things done (GTD): Use Quick Drafts for your projects, tasks or shopping lists.
- Reliable: Every single character is auto saved the moment you type it. Never lose an idea.
- Landscape mode: For fast two handed typing.
iTunes describes Quick Drafts like so:
Capture and share your ideas with Quick Drafts. Easy, fast and reliable. Quick Drafts is a lightning fast notepad. It offers various ways to handle your notes. You can use them as todo lists, send them via email, iMessage, Facebook or Twitter. You can post them to your calendar, save them to Dropbox and Evernote or forward them to your favorite text editor.