Postagram Postcards by Sincerely Inc is a free travel app that lets you create postcards by using a photo from your camera roll or even from your Instagram or Facebook accounts! With Postagram Postcards, you can move and scale your photo to fit the box shown. You’re postcard can be personalized by adding text. Once you get to a certain point in making your postcard, the app does make you sign in with either your Facebook account or just your email address. Upon signing in, you have to enter your name and address, as well as the information of the person you plan to send your postcard to. Just to be clear, Postagram Postcards is only for mailing real, homemade postcards – not for emailing them. I didn’t realize this until working with the app for a little while. Postcards are customized with a picture and text of your choice, and they are printed on thick, glossy photo postcards with a very high resolution. They look great! Postagram Postcards actually lets you create AND mail out five postcards for free! After that, each postcard mailed within the United States is only $0.99. I think $0.99 for a mailed and created postcard is amazing! What a deal for such a creative, special and customized little gift! Your family and friends will love receiving these easy to make, thoughtful postcards!
- Thank You’s
- I Love You notes
- Vacation postcards
- Birthday cards
- Invitations, wedding, & baby announcements
- Prints of favorite photos
- Pen pals
iTunes lists Postagram Postcards’ features as such:
- Printed on thick, glossy photo postcards at 300dpi resolution
- Delivered anywhere in the US for $0.99 & $1.99 for addresses in other countries (price includes postage)
- US, European & Canadian delivery takes only 2-5 business days. Other international destinations can take up to 2 or 3 weeks.
- Postagrams are personalized with the profile photo of the sender
- Include an optional 180 character message
- Photo pop-outs of the postcard as a 3×3 inch photo print
- You can select a photo from your iPhone Photo Album, Instagram, Facebook or take a shot with the app