PDF Max Pro
PDF Max Pro – Fill Forms, Annotate PDFs & Take Notes is a productivity app, which almost makes it seem like you have a copy machine, typewriter or mini computer in your pocket! The app is rich with extras like voice memos, drawing hand written notes, PDF sharing and even extensive note taking! PDF Max Pro is currently free, because it’s sponsored by AppGratis. But, it usually costs a whopping $7.99! Even though I didn’t pay a penny for PDF Max Pro, I must say that it’s probably worth even cent it usually costs, especially for someone who does a lot of paper work, who has his or her own business or even a wedding planner such as myself! I’m not a wedding planner by profession; I’m just planning my own wedding. The paperwork, receipts, deposits and contracts get pretty extensive! I’ve found great use for PDF Max Pro on numerous occasions! I’m so glad to have it! It saves me so much time and makes me very efficient!
PDF Max Pro supports Dropbox, and I’m so glad! You can make as many folders as you want, which keeps me very organized. I highly recommend PDF Max Pro! Save yourself eight bucks, and get it while it’s free!
iTunes lists PDF Max Pro’s features as such:
- UNIQUE & INCREDIBLE SYNCHRONIZATION FEATURE:
Don’t wait for your 1000-pages PDF to resynchronize because you marked up a single line. PDF Max pushes changes to your other devices smartly by exchanging only the changes between files via iCloud. This makes synchronization fast & convenient. All your documents, all your changes & annotations are available at anytime, anywhere, on any device without any extra steps.
- FILL PDF FORMS: Highly advanced form-filling features that support complex form field validations & calculations are on hand within the app to help users handle filling out many different documents such as AcroForm & Static XFA forms among others.
- TAKE NOTES: PDF Max was built from the ground up to make taking notes on and sharing PDF docs a breeze on iOS. The app features a variety of touch-based and type-based note taking options, which together enable users to mark up and work on specific documents. In fact, boasting an innovative ZOOM-IN handwriting mode, PDF Max gives users the power to draft handwritten notes quickly while conveniently keeping their notes small yet legible.
- CREATE RICH-TEXT TYPEWRITER – (a.k.a FREETEXT):
Use PDF Max to create Rich-Text-Format content on any PDF page, including images. Furthermore, PDF Max is the only iOS PDF application at this time that supports Rich Text Format Typewriters from Adobe® Acrobat®.
- MARK UP TEXT:
Mark important things in books, journals or documents using Highlight, Underline, Cross-out and Squiggly tools.
- RECORD SOUND:
Marking up might take time, why not just create voice memos and embed them into the final PDF, making your work easier than ever.
- CREATE NOTES AND CONVERSATIONS:
Add comments anywhere in the document. PDF Max even supports thread-conversations to help you collaborate with others like never before.
- DRAW WITH YOUR FINGER:
Use your finger or a stylus to take handwritten notes or highlight text in books, whether normal PDF or scanned. An Eraser is of course also included to help you correct and refine your handwriting.
- DRAW ANY SHAPE:
Draw, position and resize a multitude of shapes, including Rectangles, Lines, Ovals, Polylines, and Polygons with intelligent snapping.
- MANAGE PAGES/OUTLINES/BOOKMARKS/PDF LINKS:
You can reorder pages, insert blank pages and even delete PDF pages. PDF Max is the only application for iOS that allows you to create & manage PDF Outlines & PDF Links.