Must Have Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens
We’re all familiar with the Better Homes and Gardens cookbooks. You probably received it as a wedding or house warming gift at one time or another, and if you haven’t, then you’ve at least seen it in your mom or Grandma’s kitchen cabinet. My mom has had hers forever! I think it has a food stain on almost every page! I remember how I received one as a wedding shower gift. It looked beautiful compared to my mom’s food stained, 15-year-old version! Well Better Homes and Gardens has the very best recipes over every other recipe book out there. It’s kind of a known fact, and it’s a very true one! I’ve never tasted a better chocolate chip cookie in all my life than the recipe in this cookbook! I rarely bake, and I’m not a pro at cooking of any kind, but every time I make these cookies, I get numerous compliments. This recipe is a reflection of all the Better Homes and Gardens recipes. Well, now you don’t just have the option to purchase the cookbook, you could instead download the app, Must-Have Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens!
Must-Have Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens by Meredith Corporation has over 500 recipes with photos of every one! The app is easy to use, with clear directions on how to migrate. At the bottom of your screen, you will seen a section called “Featured”; this lists the recipe of the day, along with a few other featured recipes. Next to that section, you will see one called “Recipes”. This section, being as big as it is, is broken down by the following:
Appetizers & Snacks
Breakfast & Brunch
Hidden Valley Recipes
As you can see, the recipes are broken down in a precise way, similar to the actual cookbook. I love that the Slow Cooker-recipes are separate from the Main Dish-recipes! Because I love to be festive, I also appreciate the Holiday Cooking-recipes! Each recipe shows a picture of the final dish, along with the necessary ingredients, steps and nutrition value. Must-Have Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens also has a section called “Favorites” where you can save you favorite recipes instead of scrolling through hundreds of different recipes looking for one you already know you want to use! There’s also a “Shopping” section, where you can list ingredients you need you don’t have on hand and need to pick up! Must-Have Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens is a classic cookbook and now an app! Try it out. The app’s iPhone integration is wonderful! This app won’t disappoint!
iTunes lists Must-Have Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens’s features as such:
- Get more than 500 delicious recipes, each with a gorgeous photo
- See 75 how-to videos and step-by-steps that guarantee success in your kitchen
- Share recipes by email and Facebook
- Add personal notes and substitutions to any recipe, so every dish suits your family’s preferences
- Organize your favorites into groups in your recipe box
- Create shopping lists for different stores or special occasions, and check off ingredients as you add them to your shopping cart
- Keep your place in a recipe with a sliding marker
- Enlarge text for easy reading while you’re cooking
- Find just what you’re looking for with advanced browsing capabilities
- FREE bonus recipes from Hidden Valley Ranch. PLUS, for a limited time, when you claim your FREE MUST-HAVE RECIPES app, we’ll also treat you to our latest print issue of Better Homes and Gardens Magazine … it’s our Free Gift to you!