Are you a hotel guru? Do you love to collect as many hotels as possible on your Monopoly properties? If that sounds like you, here’s your chance to bask in luxurious hotels all the way from Mediterranean to the Boardwalk with Monopoly Hotels by Electronic Arts! Not only can you build hotels, but you can also build guest rooms, attractions and decorations! The building process has three steps. At first, you will begin building. This might even include a trip to the Electric Company! Once the building is complete, then you will paint! Lastly, you will complete the room! Completing a new room, usually unlocks something new! I just finished a room, and unlocked a new character named Eleanor. I assume the room I had just finished building was for her! Monopoly Hotels then told me that Eleanor would be busy knitting in her room, if you need her, lol! You can buy property after property, continuously adding new guest rooms (aka hotels) to each!
Monopoly Hotels is a cool twist off of the original Monopoly game. It’s easy to use, and really draws you in – making you never want to stop buying and building! It’s your chance to own everything! As you continue to build, you will level up – unlocking new items and earning yourself experience points that come in handy later on! Monopoly Hotels is definitely a build-it-up game. It’s a little different than this typical type of game. If you love Monopoly, I definitely recommend Monopoly Hotels for a new twist!
iTunes lists Monopoly Hotels’ as such:
- Take control of MONOPOLY’s luxurious 5-star hotels, from Mediterranean to Boardwalk.
- Upgrade hotel rooms and attract VIP guests, like MR. POTATO HEAD and other HASBRO characters.
- Customize your hotel with fun attractions like cupcake shops, movie theaters and bowling alleys.
- Keep the lights on by managing utilities like the Electric Company and collecting rent from guests.
- Expand your property empire beyond hotels with aquariums and other world-class attractions.
- Learn the secrets of hotel management and how to “Own It All” from MR. MONOPOLY himself!
- Connect with friends via Origin.