Where’s My Mickey?
Where’s My Mickey by Disney is $0.99 to download in the app store. It’s another gaming franchise like Where’s My Water and Where’s My Perry! It’s a physics-based game with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animation! With over 100 levels spread out over 5 episodes, you’ll be addicted for quite some time! There’s an in-app purchase available for $0.99 that unlocks the last two episodes, Van Goofy and Ship Wrecked!
Where’s My Mickey is the first of these franchises to use anything other than water faucet and dirt digging physics! Instead, it uses weather physics through clouds, wind and rain! It’s a fun and brand new twist to this already addicting game! For a three star rated score, you’ll need to collect all three stars on that level. This is done by getting the water to hit them, all the while not wasting the water, since Mickey needs to collect a certain amount of it to let you pass the level! Don’t feel bad if it takes you multiple times to figure out how to get the water to Mickey. It’s all based on physics, so trial and error is normal!
I’ve downloaded and played every single level of Where’s My Water, Where’s My Perry and even Where’s My Holiday! I love them all! They each have a new twist on this great thinking game that really keeps you on your toes! I really love the classic Mickey animation mixed with a new age edge, but most of all, I love the brand new challenge of these unique weather physics in Where’s My Mickey!
iTunes describes Where’s My Mickey like so:
Join Mickey on a brand new adventure in Disney’s most popular mobile game franchise!
Where’s My Mickey? Introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!
- Original Episodes – Explore 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
- Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
- A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
- Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
- Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes and new friends, beginning with Goofy!
Now a sneak preview of the first episode – “When Life Gives You Lemons”:
On a hot summer day, Mickey decides to open up a lemonade stand. He’s got a bowl, the lemons, and a long line of thirsty customers, yet NO WATER! Help Mickey collect water and “tri-star” each level for ultimate fun! Even the stars are animated!