I’ve you’re into dieting or exercising in the least bit, you’re most likely aware of the plenteous weight loss apps out there. You can have your pick through hundreds of apps offering anything from weight loss tips and tricks, all the way down to calorie counting and everything else in between. When choosing a weight loss app, it comes down to the features – most importantly. But, because there are so many feature filled dieting apps out, you can almost choose the interface and set up of the app, too! Yes, there are THAT many of them. Because it was listed on the top free app charts, I recently came across Lose It by FitNow.
When you first start using Lose It, you’ll enter your starting weight, goal weight, gender, height, birthdate and finally your weight loss plan. Whether it’s to maintain your current weight or lose up to two pounds a week, Lose It will give you a calorie budget and a goal achievement date! After that, you’ll need to create an account using your email address and a password. From there, you can choose what features you want to use!
A clean-cut layout, peer support, logging and tracking capabilities and a large database of foods and activities, Lose It basically has it all! The app is rated a 4.5 out of 5 stars by hundreds of thousands of users! What do you think?
iTunes lists Lose It’s features as such:
Lose It is simple, fun to use, and includes great features:
- Simple, attractive, streamlined interface
- Comprehensive database of foods and activities
- Quickly add new foods or exercises to the database
- Setup recipes for more complicated foods
- Quickly add to your log with previous meals, my foods, and other shortcuts
- Track nutrients such as protein, fat, carbohydrates, and more
- Log packaged foods quickly with our popular barcode scanner
- Works with or without a network connection
- No advertisements!
Set up a free LoseIt.com account to gain access to additional features and capabilities that no other weight loss application has:
- Log your food and exercise on LoseIt.com
- Automatically keep a back-up of your data
- Connect with friends for extra support and motivation
- Earn badges to recognize your success
- Share custom foods, exercises, and recipes with friends
- Get reminded when you forget to log your meals
- Share your progress on Facebook or Twitter
- Keep your data private or share with friends – you are in control
- Generate reports on your activity and progress