Lemon.com Wallet by Lemon, Inc is a finance app used in the case of losing your wallet. This unique app turns your iPhone into a digital back up of your wallet. Lemon.com Wallet organizes and stores your cards, receipts and coupons, so you can access them even if you lose your wallet. The app sounds promising in the case that you didn’t lose your phone, along with your wallet! Haha! But, let’s pretend you just lost your wallet, because what are the chances that you would lose both? It has to be less than losing one or the other!
Lemon.com Wallet does something even cooler than what I just mentioned! When using digitized information, you can actually see how you spend your money! If you’re not happy with how much money you unnecessarily spend, you can learn to spend smarter and track your progress! I do want to say that the whole idea of putting your credit card numbers into your phone is a little unsettling to me, and there’s only so much you can do with having your credit card numbers without the actual card. Sure you can online shop, but you can’t buy yourself gas or groceries. Regardless, Lemon.com Wallet is still used for a good purpose, and credit cards are not the only thing it stores! The app can store your license, insurance cards, even your library card! It really could carry you through until you can get your new cards. Not to mention if you did indeed lose your wallet, it would really make cancelling your credit cards easy breezy! Usually you have to look up the phone number online and they have to look your card up by your name and social. Lemon.com Wallet stores all the information you would have on the card itself, so it really would make cancelling your cards simple. Plus, the app does have a lock on it, which is obviously a must-have for an app with such information packed in. Give Lemon.com Wallet a try. I’m glad I did.
iTunes lists Lemon.com Wallet’s features as such:
- Store secure back-up copies of all the cards in your wallet
- Digitize your receipts and see useful reports that show you where every dollar went
- Keep everything you need at your fingertips
- Stay safer with SSL encryption and secure storage of your cards and receipts
- Receive tips and special offers to help you save money
- Export spending data to your favorite programs (Evernote, Expensify, Excel, Box)
iTunes lists how Lemon.com Wallet works as such:
- Snap a photo of each card to add it to your digital wallet.
- Now click any card to see the number, security code and expiration date.
- Snap a photo of paper receipts to add spending to your digital wallet
- See exactly what you’ve spent and what you spent it on, with at-a-glance reports.
- Learn to spend smarter, and save even more with special offers from your favorite retailers.