Kids Can Match
Kids Can Match – Animals, vocal memory game for children HD by Kids Place is an educational app that teaches great memory skills. It also teaches your child about many different kinds of animals from all around the world. It’s has interactive images, which always make any children’s app that much better!
Kids Can Match is free to download, but after only two levels the app said I had completed ALL the free levels. All free levels? Don’t you mean both free five-second levels? The app gave me an option to purchase the full version for an in-app purchase of $0.99, or I could restart the free levels. Holy smokes! What a scam! I would have happily bought this app for $0.99, but to scam me into thinking it’s free giving me a total of ten seconds of free gameplay is a real shame. It’s absolutely ridiculous. I made the purchase to buy what the app called, “one pack of all animals”.
Kids Can Match works like most matching games. Tap each square to find matches, and try to remember where they all are. The amount of matches gets larger and larger as you progress. Once all the squares are matched up, you’re given a score based on how many matches you made and the time it took to finish the game. It’s actually a really fun game. It’s a shame the way the developers set the app up to completely mislead you. But, if you can get past their deceitful setup, your child will probably love the game. I even enjoyed watching my little nephew play it. He absolutely LOVES it, by the way.
iTunes lists Kids Can Match’s features as such:
- More than 70 unique animals
- Adaptive level system – the game becomes more challenging as you pass more stages
- Unique top to bottom mode – for easy and intuitive understanding of the memory matching concepts
- Shake to Shuffle – and make the game so much more challenging
- Store best time and best score for each level
- High quality animal images and sounds
- Display animal spelling and says animal names
- Light version comes with 2 full and free stages in each of the game layouts.
iTunes lists Kids Can Match’s system and modes as such:
- Adaptive level system – Kids Match Animals comes with an adaptive and unique level system. Allowing kids to start at simple levels, where there are just a few animals to remember, and progress to more advanced and challenging levels, helping you children get better and improve memory skills as they go along.
- Shake To Shuffle – Make your game more interesting and challenging, shake your device and the animals will shuffle on screen.
- Top to Bottom mode – Allow your small children the opportunity to enjoy the learning experience of a memory game, in a simple and straightforward approach specifically designed for children. Choose one animal from the top row and one animal from the bottom row to create a match. So simple and so much fun.
- Animal spelling – As you play the game and make your matches, you’ll see each animal name spelled at the lower area of the screen, touch it to hear the animal name in a high quality narration voice.