InstaCollage Pro – Pic Frame & Pic Caption for Instagram Free
Since shortly after Instagram came out, there’ve been numerous apps developed that claim “to be used for your Instagram photos”. Whether they’re framing, editing or collage making apps, there is a few for each purpose! I recently downloaded InstaCollage Pro – Pic Frame & Pic Caption for Instagram Free by click2mobile. This app lets you combine multiple sized pictures into one framed photo. You can also add a caption using over 50 different fonts.
InstaCollage Pro – Pic Frame & Pic Caption for Instagram Free has an information icon on the bottom left hand side of the screen. This section explains how the app is used. It’s pretty basic, showing that the app is pretty easy to use.
- Tap to add pic.
- Double tap on image to show adjust menu.
- Pinch to resize.
- Long press to drag and drop.
When you open up the app, you’ll see how the main screen of the app is actually where all the collages and frames are shown. You can scroll to the side to see all of the options. There are 29 different collages and 40 different frames to choose from. Once you make your choices, you can edit the shape, size and shadow of the individual frames; this is done under the style-tab. You can add captions of any color you want, from 50 different font styles. You can also add something called creative-sticks, which is really just different emoticons. There are over 80 of these, and they can be found under the Stick-tab.
Because InstaCollage Pro – Pic Frame & Pic Caption for Instagram Free is a free app, there are ads. They are limited to the very top of the screen, but they change constantly, which makes your eyes drawn to them consistently. It’s a little annoying, but at least they don’t pop up in the middle of your screen like all of Zynga’s “with-friends free” games. It could always be worse, I guess. The app does have something completely negative that I want to mention. When you’re on the main page, where the information icon is, there are also four other icons. Every single one of those icons, (besides the information one), irritates me! There is an icon for emailing the developer! Really?? When you try to cancel it out, it asks you if you want to delete your email draft or save it! The next one is for writing up an email recommending this app to a friend. Are you serious?? The next one is a pop up asking you to write a review on this app, and the last one brings you to a lineup of other apps by the same developer. Complete nonsense, right? The only things those tabs are going to do is piss people off. Thanks for the information tab, and that is it! The framing and collage options are okay. They aren’t bad, but when you add in all the other negatives, InstaCollage Pro – Pic Frame & Pic Caption for Instagram Free is more of an annoyance than anything else. Download at your own digression.
iTunes lists InstaCollage Pro – Pic Frame & Pic Caption for Instagram Free’s features as such:
- Add texts very easily
- Add stick very easily
- Change text color, font ,size
- Shadow text
- Change text background color
- Shake to clear all photos, stickers, texts
- Move, resize and rotate the text
- 50+ fonts
- Auto layout word/caption around framed photo(top, bottom, left, right, center)
- 39 beautiful designed borders
- 80+ cool, creative sticks (emotion, love, weather, xmas, other) to choose from.
- Import photo from Camera Roll Album
- Import photo from Camera by double tap on empty frame.
- Apply effects to individual photo
- Rounded corners on photos
- Change the border width
- Shadow each photo
- Easy color picker for the frames background
- Easily move photos to different areas by drag and drop
- Zoom, pan, rotate or mirror each photo
- Shake to clear all photos
- Sharing via Instagram
- Sharing via Facebook, Twitter, Email
- Save to your local photo album