Food Network In the Kitchen
Food Network In the Kitchen by Television Food Network G.P. is a food and drink app that offers thousands of great recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows! Cook with Guy Fieri, Alton Brown, Paula Deen, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay and many more of your favorite chefs! Food Network In the Kitchen makes cooking that much more enjoyable! Recipes are easy to follow, being laid out in a user-friendly format listing the prep and cook times, pictures of the completed recipe, level of difficulty, ingredients and easy-to-follow directions. Each recipe also has a place for you to leave a review about the recipe. Not only can you leave your own review, but you can also read other user’s reviews on that specific recipe before you decide to make it! Reviews are not only great for the obvious reasons, but also for tips on add-ons and changing up the recipes a little bit.
Food Network In the Kitchen breaks down their recipe collections into the following categories:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
- Side Dishes
Food Network In the Kitchen also breaks down their grilling recipe options into the following:
- Hot Dogs
- More Mains
- Summer Cocktails
- Picnic Salads
- Grilled Vegetables
- Top Cookout Desserts
- Frozen Favorites
- Party Bites
- Healthy Fare
- Bobby’s Picks
Food Network In the Kitchen offers an amazing feature it calls the Recipe Box. This can be used as an actual quote on quote “Recipe Box” for all your favorite Food Network Recipes. An addition feature that can be very useful is the Shopping List. This can be used to make a list of ingredients you need to pick up before you can try out a new recipe you are aching to make! Food Network In the Kitchen is well worth the $1.99 purchase. From the large pictures of each recipe to the Quick List compare feature, you won’t be disappointed! Food Network lovers, you’re in for a real treat with Food Network In the Kitchen!
iTunes lists Food Network In the Kitchen’s features as such:
- NEW RECIPES added every month.
- NEW GRILLING CENTRAL experience is your ultimate source for your outdoor meal planning all season long with our best burgers, hot dogs, chicken, salads, veggies, salads and desserts.
- THOUSANDS OF RECIPES AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
- SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and taste.
- EASY TO BROWSE RECIPES AND SEASONAL COLLECTIONS to find the perfect recipe.
- SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO YOUR RECIPE BOX and organize your folders on foodnetwork.com.
- ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS for each recipe for quick and easy reference.
- ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST where you can access them even without a network connection.
- BOOKMARK AND REVIEW recipes side-by-side via the Compare tool or Quicklist.
- USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
- INCLUDES MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS for the multi-tasking chef
- USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS available for individual recipes
iTunes lists Food Network In the Kitchen’s additional new features for iPad as such:
- The interactive MEAL PLANNER helps you name and organize your menu for special occasions and every day meals
- A variety of HOW-TO VIDEOS provide helpful tips and tricks on everything from baking, knife skills, everyday basis and top cooking techniques