Dumb Ways to Die
Dumb Ways to Die by Metro Trains Melbourne is free to download in the app store. It’s a fast-paced, action game that involves a series of mini-games where you’ll tap, swipe, tilt and blow to swat away wasps, wipe up puke, feed rattlesnakes and even protect private parts from piranhas! The games are played instantly – one after another. You have three lives before the game ends, so be cautious!
Dumb Ways to Die’s gameplay is quite challenging! You have to think fast, in different ways, at a constant pace! I love that you have three chances! The three blue dancing characters represent your “lives”. Each time you don’t complete a challenge, one of these characters turns into a gravesite! Once you’ve lost all three, the game ends. The object of the game is to beat your best score, which is basically a never-ending goal. It’s not my favorite object of a game, but in Dumb Ways to Die’s case, I love it! I must say that the humor in this game is strong! Defending private parts? That’s hilarious! If you don’t flick the piranhas away fast enough, they will bite your character right in their privates! If you don’t put mustard on the hotdog fast enough, the snake will bite you right in the eye! If you do put the mustard on fast enough, he’ll eat the hotdog instead! It’s funny, fun and tough – all in the same game! I definitely recommend Dumb Ways to Die! It’s such a lighthearted challenge!
iTunes describes Dumb Ways to Die like so:
You’ve seen the video – now the lives of those adorably dumb characters are in your hands! Download the FREE game now to protect private parts from piranhas, wipe up vomit, feed rattlesnakes, and most importantly – be safe around trains. Brought to you by the creators of the original viral sensation, Dumb Ways to Die is a frantic action game that expands on scenes from the video. Tap, swipe, tilt and blow through one minigame after another and save as many characters as you can.
- Why is his hair on fire? Who cares, just RUN!
- Quickly wipe your screen free of puke
- Balance that wobbling glue eater
- Flick the piranhas out of range of those precious private parts
- Swat wasps before it’s too late
- Best not invite that psycho killer inside
- Carefully remove forks from toasters
- Help self-taught pilots
- Get back from the edge of the platform you fools
- Have patience at level crossings
- No crossing the tracks! Not even for balloons!
- And who knew rattlesnakes were so picky about mustard?
- Perfect your dumb-death prevention skills to unlock the full set of characters for your train station
- Earn your own local copy of the original video
- Compete against friends and highly skilled strangers on the Game Center leaderboard
Watch the original Webby award-winning video here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw