Disney World Maps Free
Disney World Maps Free by VersaEdge Software can be a lifesaver when trying to get around the magical world of Disney! The app offers interactive guiding maps for all the Disney World parks including Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and even Downtown Disney! When using Disney World Maps Free, you’ll be able to see your GPS location on the map you chose! Zoom in to find specific places including attractions, bathrooms and restaurants! Then, zoom out to see the whole park! There’s even something called Compass Direction that rotates the map to where you’re looking! It’s amazing and so useful! Unless you know Disney World like the back of your hand, you need Disney World Maps Free!
Disney World Maps Free is free to download, so it does have ads. There’s a paid version without ads that gives you more viewable space (not a whole lot), but it costs a pretty penny – $2.99 to be exact. I don’t think the paid version is necessary at all, seeing at the ads stay at the very bottom of your screen. VersaEdge Software also makes this same app for Disney Land called Disney Land Maps Free! Disney World Maps Free has a simple layout, making it super easy to use! Love it!
iTunes lists Disney World Maps Free’s features as such:
- Interactive guide maps for Disney World parks & Downtown Disney
- Wait Times on the map shared with the Disney World Wait Times app
- Your GPS Location on the map
- Your Compass direction rotates the map to where you are looking
- Zoom in to see attractions, restaurants and bathrooms
- Zoom out to see park layout
- Search for an attraction or restaurant by name
- Select a map item to see photo and information
- No network connection required except for Wait Times data
- Made for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
iTunes describes Disney World Maps Free like so:
Interactive maps with wait times, GPS, compass, zoom, search and photos make it easy to navigate the parks and find restaurants, bathrooms, and attractions. Covers Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Downtown Disney.