Déjà Vu HD – Halloween
Déjà Vu HD – Halloween by Game Cooks is pretty cool. It was featured on Appoday for free, so I downloaded it! I was surprised to find out that it’s actually like an old school matching game! Ya know, like Memory! As a kid, I remember playing that game so often! I loved laying out the little cards and trying to remember each one that was picked up.
Déjà Vu HD – Halloween is a very adult version of a matching game! It’s a little spooky, and very challenging! The first couple levels are pretty easy, but they get continuously harder very fast! For example the first level only had 8 cards, and already on the ninth level, there were 18 of them! When you first begin playing each level, the cards are all flipped over, and you get to see them for somewhere between two and three seconds! Hopefully, that tiny amount of time will let you get at least a couple matches! With each level passed, you’re given a score. That score will rate you with one, two or up to three stars. Even if you only get one star, you can still move on to the next level.
Déjà Vu HD – Halloween offers eight different themes in matching. Each theme feels like you’re playing a brand new matching game.
- Levels 1-16 are in a mechanics theme.
- Levels 17-32 are in a music theme.
- Levels 33-48 are in a random theme.
- Levels 49-64 are in an animal theme.
- Levels 65-80 are in a food theme.
- Levels 81-96 are in a sports theme.
- Levels 97-112 are in a vehicles theme.
- Levels 113-128 are in a trick theme.
- Levels 129-144 are in a treat theme.
Déjà Vu HD – Halloween was free to download, but it’s not completely free. You play the first 32 levels for free, and if you want to continue on playing the last 112, you’ll need to make an in app purchase of $0.99. To be honest, that’s worth every penny. Déjà Vu HD – Halloween is a challenging matching game. I definitely recommend it, especially while it’s free!
iTunes lists Déjà Vu HD – Halloween’s features as such:
- 32 free to play levels
- 112 additional levels to be unlocked
- 8 Different moods in music and content
- Game center integration to compete with your friends v