Coaster Crazy by Frontier Developments Ltd is a brand new gaming app that allows you to build your own roller coasters! Build them tall and fast or long and short! You can build a wobbly, old, wooden coaster or a modern, sleek one – basically anything you want! Coaster Crazy is in 3D, so the animation and graphics are ideal! Frontier Developments also developed RollerCoaster Tycoons 3 and LostWinds, so if you’ve played them before, you already know you’re in for a real treat with Coaster Crazy! This brand new coaster building game features little old ladies (YES!), mad scientists, queasy guys (typical), extra-terrestrial visitors, sheep (what?), accountants and even the undead!
When you first start playing Coaster Crazy, you’ll be able to view all the coaster lots that are available. Once you choose the one you want, you can purchase it and begin construction on your brand new roller coaster! Coaster Crazy’s controls are pretty easy to use. You can simply slide a finger around the screen to move the camera. You can also rotate the camera around by sliding two fingers on the screen in a circular motion. You can also pinch and spread the screen to zoom in and out. You’re given goals to complete throughout your game. They could be as simple as reaching a speed of 51 miles per hour, or as difficult as building a coaster with a score of at least 60,000!
My favorite thing about Coaster Crazy is the graphics! When you see your roller coaster take off, you actually feel like you’re riding it! I got a little dizzy from the angles I was shown! I highly recommend Coaster Crazy! This game has it all!
iTunes lists ways to deal with your demanding customers in Coaster Crazy:
- Can you make your coaster fast enough to get the speed freak surfing with delight?
- Can you keep G-forces low enough to prevent the Professor’s Nitro Glycerin from exploding?
- Can you beat a coaster score before the zombie starts infecting other passengers?
- Can you do that all at the same time?
- And what will happen to the little old lady if your ride is too intense?
- And then there’s the Mayor. Alien. King. Policeman. Queasy guy. Accountant. And sheep.