Bank of America – Mobile Banking
A great feature usually offered from larger banks is a mobile app that allows you to do your banking right off your phone. I’ve had an account at Bank of America for years now, but I just recently downloaded the app. And, boy oh boy, do I ever love it.
Bank of America – Mobile Banking by Bank of America themselves is a highly convenient app! It allows me to check my balance, transfer money, deposit checks and even pay bills! I can’t believe I went so long without it! I don’t like to keep a lot in my checking account, because if there’s not as much in there, I don’t spend it on things I don’t need! It’s just a saving method that works well for me. I put what I need to pay my bills, even including a budgeted amount for food and gas into my checking account, and the rest goes into savings. Because of this, I have ran into an issue a time or two where I was out and about and wanted something, but didn’t have the money in my checking account. Bank of America – Mobile Banking fixes this issue. I can simply transfer money instantly from savings to checking, right from my phone! This is a must have for any Bank of America banker!
iTunes lists Bank of America – Mobile Banking’s features as such:
- Mobile Check Deposit: Just use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them right away, without a trip to the banking center or ATM1
- BankAmeriDealsTM: Choose the deals you want and get cash back in your account when you use your Bank of America debit/credit cards2
- Email & Mobile Transfers: Send money to someone using only an email address or mobile number—no need to share bank account information anymore3
- Push Notifications: Set up and receive your Bank of America Alerts within the app
- Check balances, pay bills, transfer money, and locate ATMs/banking centers4
- Must be enrolled in Online Banking.
- Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See terms in app for limits/availability, other restrictions.
- Earned cash back credited to an eligible Bank of America account the month following redemption. Restrictions apply; see Terms.
- Must enroll in program. No fee to send/receive money. Bank of America checking/savings account required to send money. Can transfer only to U.S.-based consumer bank accounts. Dollar/frequency limits apply. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
- Transfers/Bill Pay must be set up previously in Online Banking.