Airport Madness Challenge
Airport Madness Challenge by Fluik is a game that lets you completely run an airport’s outgoing and incoming flights. When I say that you “run” them; that’s exactly what I mean! You’ll tell the planes to taxi to and from gates, line up on the runway or even to take off! You’ll help incoming flights by issuing a landing command. You can speed up their landing or even slow it down. It’s pretty cool to watch as these planes do exactly what you tell them to do! Airport Madness Challenge offers a pro kit that gives you additional commands. It’s an in-app purchase of $0.99, which isn’t bad at all since the game is free right now! By the way, it’s only free at the moment, because it’s being featured on Appoday! There is a free version of this app called Airport Madness Challenge Free, but why not get the paid version for free? The additional commands that come with the pro kit include being able to tell a plane to continue to fly around the airport if your runways are full or even to tell them to choose a different runway. With departures, you’ll have a “take-off now” feature that increases your taxi speed. You can control the speed in your gameplay. At the very top of your screen, you’ll see play, pause and fast forward buttons. The play buttons will set the game’s speed at default. The pause button will allow you to quit, retry or access the options page. And finally the fast forward button will speed up your game play. Every time you have a successful take off or landing, you will earn career points. These allow you to unlock more airports and planes!
Airport Madness Challenge has six brand new airports and five revamped classic airports and even nine aircrafts! I would definitely recommend trying out this unique build-it-up game, especially while the paid version is free!
iTunes lists Airport Madness Challenge’s features as such:
- 6 Brand New Airports and 5 Revamped “Classic” Airports
- 9 Shiny New Aircraft
- World War II and Sci-Fi Themes
- New Career Points to Unlock Airports and Aircraft
- New “Cover Up” Powerups to Recover From Crashes
- New Game Speed Controls: Play at Your Own Pace
- New Pro Kit with Advanced Traffic Controls
- New Multiplayer “Time Attack” and “Last One Standing”
- Game Center Multiplayer – online or Bluetooth
- New Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards
- Share Your Scores on Facebook
- Brand New Tutorial
iTunes lists Airport Madness Challenge’s gameplay as such:
- Play to unlock new airports, new aircraft and new challenges. Earn cash and Career Points to advance your career at airports around the world, and in space! The more you play, the more Career Points you get. And now, recover from crashes with the new “Cover Up” powerup. Had a crash on your best run ever? Not a problem. Use a Cover Up to keep the traffic coming and maintain the madness.
- Airport Madness Challenge 2.0 also boasts a total revamp of the controls. Set the game speed to 2x, 3x or even 4x: play at your own pace! The new Pro Kit also gives you more complete control over air traffic. Make aircraft circle around, land on different runways, take off faster and more! We’ve also added Novice Mode to help new players get the hang of avoiding crashes.
- Challenge any friend or foe via Game Center in new multiplayer modes that are insanely challenging and fun: Time Attack – a race to see who can get the highest score, and Last One Standing – play until one of you crashes or runs out of money.
- More airports, more aircraft, more challenges, more fun – all with the same gameplay that players have come to know and love!
- Do you have what it takes to manage a busy airport – night and day? Dive into the stress-filled job of an Air Traffic Controller! Days turn into nights, nights turn into days, and then the skies cloud over: this is the proving ground for true nerves of steel and bold, clear heads!
- Air traffic builds at every airport, until all but the best-of-the-best air traffic controllers wash out. Push yourself to move traffic as tightly as possible without compromising safety or risking delays.
- Are you up to the Challenge? Download Airport Madness Challenge today!